Tuesday 26 November 2019

Simple Christmas Stars


Hello! Today's card is another using So Many Stars. It shares a few elements of yesterday's card but is simpler & quicker to make. This is a very good thing if you're mass producing Christmas cards.


I like the clean lines & of course those gorgeous stars. There are three main elements.

1. Random stamped background - textured with my fave Subtle embossing folder.
    There's a 6 star stamp in the set which makes this very quick & easy to do.
2. Emboss resist large stars
    Stamp in versamark, heat emboss in white, then sponge with pretty peacock or pacific point ink.
3. Stamped banner - the Joy stamp is from So Many Stars

Inside I added a simple row of stars and another sentiment from So Many Stars... but no photo. Sorry!

This card design would look great in so many colour combinations so give it a try & see what you come up with. Of course you'll need the So Many Stars bundle so follow the links below to shop my store for it and anything else you need.

Happy stamping & inky wishes,
Di

Project Supplies

Here's what I used to make today's projects. Click on the items below to see and order them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one looking after you.



http://bit.ly/shopsuwithdibarnes https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/300010/holiday-catalogue?dbwsdemoid=4000625

  https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/301041/christmastime-is-here-product-suite?dbwsdemoid=4000625

No comments: