Friday 13 September 2024

JAI 719 colour challenge - Changing Leaves thank you


Hello & welcome to my Just Add Ink Challenges Design Team share. This week we have a colour challenge with a beautiful pinky-purple transition of Fresh Freesia, Petunia Pop, Berry Burst, plus Shaded Spruce.
I used the Changing Leaves stamp set, dies and embossing folder bundle, and Everyday Greetings stamp set, both of which are Online Exclusives, and botanical paper prints from the Colour Collection packs. Here's how it turned out.

 
The beautiful shades of Fresh Freesia, Petunia Pop, Berry Burst were my starting point. I cut the three colours from the papers to give a continuous pattern down the card.
 
The cluster of leafy elements are from the Changing Leaves stamp set, dies and embossing folder bundle.
I stamped and cut one leaf sprig in Shaded Spruce ink, embossed and cut another, and fussy cut some other embossed leaves and added colour with a blending brush. The stitched oval die cut is from the Greetings of the Season stamp and die bundle (also available separately). See the main supplies


I cut off a couple of centimetres off the front so I could add a little paper inside.

 Inside there's another print from the paper pack and an embossed leaf.


So that's my card. What do you think? Here's a pic of the main supplies used. See and shop them and all I used here on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thanks for visiting today. I think you'll love this colour combination too so give it a try and share with us. Head to the Just Add Ink blog to see all our team creations, and to add your own.

Until next time, happy stamping.
Diane



Catalogue dates: 5 September 2024 - 6 January 2025
See more Christmas items in the


  Available from 4 September 2024 while supplies last



SHOP ONLINE EXCLUSIVES
Did you know you'll find lots more products in our store than what's in our printed catalogues?
Shop online exclusives and releases in store now - available while supplies last.
Shop Latest Release - from 3 July 2024


 Quick and easy all inclusive kits you'll love.
 Two new kits released every month. Available while supplies last
       

No comments: