Monday 18 May 2015

Blossom the Lion is back - but not for long

Back in 2012 a cute little lion called Blossom visited my blog & he's been a fave & very popular little guy with blog visitors since. So of course I had to recreate him when I was in the middle of my curvy Keepsake box character obsession (back in October-November). I kept meaning to share the boxes but something else kept getting in the way. That is, until this week when (to my horror) I remembered that Blossom's punch namesake is on our list of retiring products. Noooo! Thankfully, the fabulous Curvy Keepsake box die will be carrying over to our new Annual Catalogue so definite sigh of relief from me about that :-) Anyway, I'm sure you want to see Blossom's updated look so here he is:
You can see his cute little face & blossom punch mane & paws better in this pic. I sponged all the main punched pieces with crumb cake ink to add some extra depth.
Can you work out which punches make Blossom? Well, you don't have to as I've here's a pic of my chart showing all the punches/shapes & there are links to all items below (click on the pic to see a bigger view).

As of today, the blossom punch is still available to purchase, but will be gone for good on June 2nd...if it doesn't sell out before. So, if you don't have it, then get it now, as it's such a useful punch for punch art, butterflies & of course flowers (with it's matching stamp set, Mixed Bunch).

Here's a final image of all 3 pics so you can pin or save it for later too.

Thanks for visiting today & I hope Blossom brought a smile to your face. If you have any questions about him or want to say hello, just leave me a comment. Pop back soon, as I have lots more boxes to share.
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Note - Stamp sets & bundles noted below may be available in other mount options (eg wood, cling rubber or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used. Please check the online store if your preference is different.


2 comments:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness! This lion is adorable! I have not yet used my curvy keepsake box and I see so many 3-D projects with it. Yours is the best though! Thanks for sharing. I have to try my hand at making this. Thanks so much!

Rene from OZ x said...

Fantastic Di, I do have this punch.
Thanks
Rene from OZ xo