Friday 29 May 2015

JAI 264 sketch challenge & sneak peek

New challenge time at Just Add Ink already? Why, yes it is! This week the lovely Kim has created a fun & flexible sketch for us...
...and this is what I made.
I 'may' have taken some liberties with the sketch proportions but I think you can definitely see it in my card. This sketch has so many possibilities so definitely check out what all the team have created for you. I hope you'll try it yourself & share your project on the challenge post too.

I've used a few new sneak peek goodies for my card - Can you pick which ones?
Can't pick; here's the list :-)
* Tree Builder punch - I glued together lots of branches to make a large tree - easy! The tiny flowers & birdie are also from the punch. So sweet.
* Bohemian DSP - love the colours & pattern on this piece from the pack...& the others too.
* Triple banner punch - this is my new (not so) secret weapon - perfectly cut banners every time & I LOVE banners. The punch cuts 3 sizes - I used the 1-1/2 & 1 inch sizes here. You can easily make custom sizes up to 2 inches too.

Remember to pin my card as inspiration for when you get your own goodies & do leave a comments to ask any questions or just say hi. I love hearing from you.

Inky wishes, Di

New catalogue update: These & all new goodies will be available from June 2nd from my store. You can see the sneak peek pics I've used in the supply list  below while you wait for the 2nd ...
If you're in Australia & would like a new annual catalogue of your very own (& don't already have a Demonstrator looking after you), drop me an e-mail.

Supplies

To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Note - Stamp sets & bundles noted below may be available in other mount options (eg wood, cling rubber or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used. Please check the online store if your preference is different.

6 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Very bright card. All the new stuff looks tantalising... Thanks so much for your encouragement and comments over the month. It's been a lot of fun for me as all the challenges appealed to me.

Jan said...

This is such a sweet card Di - I just love the way you've layered the tree branches - wow! And I also love your layered banners and pretty blossoms - so clever! xx

KimB said...

I only just spotted the little bird Di - super cute! Your tree is pretty special too and I love the layered look. It's a great contrast to the patterned DSP. xxx

Shona Chambers said...

This is so gorgeous and especially love the tree die, it looks amazing with so many branches. And I think you did the sketch proud!!

Anonymous said...

I love how you have layered up that tree - what a great idea, I would never have thought of that. Such a cute little birdie too. Chantell x x

Patrice said...

Great layering of the tree, Di. And love the little bird - nice colour combo too. x