Tuesday 31 January 2012

Loving Best of Everything

I'm still catching up with posts, as the lovely ladies who received today's cards will realise. As most of you won't have seen them & that I really liked them, here we go anyway! They're all using the Best of Everything set, which still makes me smile every time I see or use it.

First up is one I made for my gorgeous stamping friend Kim.
The birdie & branch are actually sparkly in real life, as they're stamped with frost white shimmer paint, coloured with reinkers. The colours are concord crush, melon mambo & lucky limeade. The spotted paper & flower swirl papers are from the Cheerful Treat hostess only DSP pack & are one of my fave papers from this year. The happy birthday wishes image is from the fab Petite Pairs set.
I've used the dotted scallop ribbon, dotted side down with some cotton twine for my bow. I carried the paper to the inside too:
I made the next card for my dear friend Wendy's birthday. It's similar to the first & used many of the same supplies. This time, I used a crumb cake (kraft) base with melon mat. The stripe DSP & concord crush DSP is also from the the Cheerful Treat DSP pack.
And one more simple card before I go....I made this little thank you card with some leftover pieces I had on my desk. It was really quick & easy, but I think it's cute.
Hope you like these cards, as much as I liked making & giving them. Thanks very much for visiting & if you have any questions or would just like to say hello, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you. Until next time,
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies:
Best of Everything 1
Stamps: Best of Everything, Petite Pairs, Happiest Birthday Wishes (hostess)
Card/Paper: concord crush, melon mambo, lucky limeade, whisper white card, Cheerful Treat DSP (hostess)
Ink: elegant eggplant, lucky limeade reinkers, frost white shimmer paint, concord crush ink pad
Accessories: basic pearls, melon mambo dotted scallop ribbon, cotton twine (non SU)
Tools: itty bitty punch pack

Best of Everything 2
Stamps: Best of Everything, Petite Pairs
Card/Paper: crumb cake, melon mambo, whisper white card, Cheerful Treat DSP (hostess)
Ink: elegant eggplant, lucky limeade reinkers, frost white shimmer paint, melon mambo ink pad
Accessories: basic pearls, melon mambo dotted scallop ribbon, cotton twine (non SU)
Tools: itty bitty punch pack,  scallop edge punch. Big Shot, Circles #2 die (largest circle)

Best of Everything 3
Stamps: Best of Everything, Petite Pairs
Card/Paper: crumb cake, melon mambo, whisper white card, Cheerful Treat DSP (hostess)
Ink: elegant eggplant, lucky limeade reinkers, frost white shimmer paint, perfect plum ink pad
Accessories: basic pearls, celery grosgrain ribbon (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, itty bitty punch pack

3 comments:

Ann G. said...

Love this stamp set and what you have done with it - just gorgeous - thanks so much for sharing your talents

KimB said...

It was a true delight to be the recipient Di - thanks so much :) Lots of fun to see your other variations - got to admit I love mine the best though ;)
Kim xxx

H2 :) said...

Adorable batch of birdie cards Di. The first is my fave too. :)