Monday 9 January 2012

Stocking Joy

I'm just waiting for the guy who's installing our new shutters to come & thought I'd share a quick project. It's another simple Christmas card from my October SAS...with no stamping (shock!).
Like my last card, I used a punched stocking replace the letter J in Joy. The stocking top & foot is slighly raised & faux stitched to add a little more detail (click on the pic for a better view). The layout is a fave one using my trusty top note die. I think that's all I need to say, but if you have any questions, just let me know.
I have a few more stocking cards to show you next time, then on to something different.
Inky wishes, Di

PS: Just remembered! - Stampin' Up! have advised us that the stocking punch will NOT be carrying over into our next Idea Book, so stocks will only be available while stocks last, or until the Summer Mini ends on 31 March at the lastest. So, if you'd like to order this punch, just contact me.

Supplies:
Card/paper: old olive, very vanilla, cherry cobbler card, Jolly Holiday DSP (retired)
Accessories: cherry cobbler dotted scallop ribbon
Tools: stocking punch, Big Shot, Timeless Type junior alphabet dies, Top Note die

1 comment:

H2 :) said...

The stocking "J" is a great idea Di. Fab layout too, can see why it's a favourite. :)