Monday 11 September 2017

Daisy Delight in review - Daisy squares two ways




Oopsie, my final Daisy Delight project share didn't post when I'd planned, but here I am now, better late than never to share two daisy cards. Both feature the same basic design, with different looks.

First up is a fresh daisy in night of navy, wisteria, white & yellow. This was one of my Daisy Delight class projects.


I do love that daisy - it's stamped on whisper white with night of navy ink that's been stamped off once to soften the colour, the centre is daffodil delight, topped with a fab gold faceted gem.

The square grid background was easy to make with the using the a Stitched Shapes square die & two pretty prints from the Delightful Daisy paper pack. White & wisteria wonder layers, & a wisteria sentiment banner complete the layout.


Sweet & simple on the inside - more stamped daisies and another sentiment from Happy Birthday, Gorgeous. This would have to be my most used sentiment stamp set since its release.


Berry Daisy

Next up is an in-color version in a favourite trio of berry burst, fresh fig, & powder pink.


For this one, I repeat stamped the daisies partially on six stitched squares in berry burst ink. You could create a similar watermark look with versamark ink too.

The main daisy is stamped in berry burst with a fig and clear faceted gem centre. Same banner sentiment stamped in fresh fig on powder pink card.


The inside was very similar to the first one, but I forgot to photograph it. Sorry!

So there you have it. Same layout - two ways. This layout could be used for so many images & is a great way to use scrap paper & card. Here's a combined image of both cards to pin for later inspiration.


Or these ones if you'd like to save them separately. If you'd like to make your own, check out the supply lists below to shop the things you need.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll be back soon with more ideas to try.
Inky wishes, Di

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000625&categoryid=300200

Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.


Navy Daisy

Big Shot
$159.00
Daisy Punch
$31.00
Berry Daisy
Big Shot
$159.00
Daisy Punch
$31.00

4 comments:

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

Thats soo cute love both the cards !
cheers

Cre8iv1 said...

I love how pretty your cards are! What size squares are these?

ColourmehappyDi said...

Thanks! The squares are 1-5/8 inch square (approx 4.2cm). I used the 2nd smallest square die from the Stitched Shapes set.
Cheers, Di

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards. What are the measurements for the panel cards. Can you cut the squares rather than use a die?