Sunday 4 November 2018

Clean and simple reindeer Christmas



I lost a deer somewhere along the way of sharing my Dashing Deer projects, but he's now found & ready to be shared. This is the simplest of my reindeer cards so far, which means it's also quick to put together if you're making lots.... and quick to share here too.


I've used deer and sentiments from the Dashing Deer stamp and die bundle inside and out of the card, simply teamed with a bold red banner. A lovely swirly corner die cut from the banner (part of the Peaceful Poinsettia bundle) adds a extra touch of swirl reminiscent of the deer antlers.


There's a matching solid deer and sentiment inside too. So there you go. Another deer idea to try or adapt to make your own. I'll be back with more Christmas ideas next time.

Happy stamping & inky wishes
Di

#sydneystamper #colourmehappy

Project Supplies

 To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. Items I used are listed first. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one.

Big Shot
$159.00

https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/30010/holiday-catalogue?dbwsdemoid=4000625

No comments: