Tuesday 6 November 2018

Very merry Christmas mistletoe


Today I'm sharing another Christmas card idea using the Merry Christmas to All stamp & die bundle. This time I've teamed it with the fab sprig punch in a traditional red & green combination.


I tried to make the sprigs look a bit like mistletoe? Do you think it worked? If not, just don't leave a comment 😁. Know I tried. In any case I like the pop of green the sprigs add to the card.


The lovely paper I used behind the sentiment is from the Dashing Along pack that was available in September, and which I'm excited to say is now available again while stocks last. See below for more info. I also added a little strip of copper foil to add a touch of shine.


Inside is simple but coordinated of course. I've stamped a sentiment with three coordinating stamps in the bundle and added a few more sprigs.


That's another Christmas idea for you to try.  This is one of my faves so far so I hope you like it too.
Thanks for visiting today. Pop back soon for more ideas.

Happy stamping & inky wishes
Di

Dashing Along - while stock lasts


The Dashing Along paper pack is back! It includes 12 sheets, 4 each of 3 double sided designs, which is especially great for Christmas mass production - a must since it's now November. Eeep!
Some of the images coordinate with stamp images in the Dashing Deer stamp & die bundle too, which is also useful to kow. The paper colours are cherry cobbler, garden green and whisper white, but will also work with other reds & greens as you can see on my card.
Get your paper while it lasts.

Project Supplies


To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. Items I used are listed first. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one.

Sprig Punch
$31.00
Big Shot
$159.00

https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/30010/holiday-catalogue?dbwsdemoid=4000625

No comments: