Sunday 4 November 2018

Easy copper Christmas



Following on from yesterday's easy card, today's card is even easier - just card, pretty paper & fabulous die cut words. Perfect for Christmas mass production.



I've used a gorgeous copper foiled paper from the Joyous Noel paper pack. Clearly a favourite this year, as it's exceeded our forecasts and is now running low. Get it now if you want some!

The Merry Christmas sentiment is from another fab Holiday Catalogue bundle - Merry Christmas to All, which includes a combination of stamps and word dies to make your own Christmas sentiments. You know I love a good large word die so this was a must have for me.

 

Inside, it's super simple with just the wonderful sentiment from the same bundle.

So that's another simple Christmas idea for you. Back soon with another card that features the same bundle. Until then...

Happy stamping & inky wishes
Di

Project Supplies

To see & order any items used in today's projects, click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. Items I used are listed first. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one.


Big Shot
$159.00


https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/30010/holiday-catalogue?dbwsdemoid=4000625

No comments: