Monday 18 May 2020

Timeless Tropical Birthdays 3 - even more cards

I was waylaid from sharing the other Timeless Tropical bundle cards but here they are now. Both cards are adapted using mostly the same elements from my original class card you'll find here.

You'll see all the cards together at the end of this post too.








Version 1 is a remix of the original class kit, with the frangipani taking over from the hibiscus in the original. Still loving that amazing bird of paradise paper print too.


The frangipani's are stamped in Saddle Brown Staz On ink and coloured with a little watercolour pencil blended out with an Aqua Painter. The sentiment in Soft Suede ink which was stamped off once.

Inside is super simple - coordinating sentiment (Soft Suede not stamped off - oops) and another frangipani. I'm so glad I can stamp as many of them as I like, as I'm not very good at keeping the real ones alive.


Version 2  - I mixed it up with a print from the Birthday Bonanza paper pack - yes the cute pack with koalas & lions & birds! - plus a Crumb Cake panel embossed with the Coastal Weave 3d embossing folder. Sadly this one's not carrying over to the new catalogue so get it now.


I created a cluster of hibiscus & frangipani using the same pieces as the class version, and added some greenery using the top of the pineapple die in the bundle. I had one more coloured hibiscus so I added that inside.


So that's the full set of themed cards shared using the Timeless Tropical Bundle and Tropical Oasis suite. Here they all are together.  Do you have a favourite?

See all my Timeless Tropical - Tropical Oasis  cards here


Discount Reminder! - Get your Timeless Tropical bundle now before the 10% off discount bundle pricing ends on June 2nd. They'll be available separately at regular prices in the new Annual Catalogue though. Phew!

Retiring soon -
The Tropical Oasis paper, Coastal Weave 3d embossing folder, and Braided Burlap Trim are NOT carrying over so you'll need to get them now - available while supplies last only.
Follow the links below to order them from my store.

Any questions about the projects - just leave a comment.

Happy stamping & inky wishes,

Di

Project Supplies


Here's what I used to make today's project. Click on the items below to see and order them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one looking after you.


Versamark Pad
$16.50
Aqua Painters
$20.00
Heat Tool
$50.00




No comments: