Thursday 27 November 2008

November Season of Joy SAS

As promised, I'm back with the first card from my final SAS for the year, which was last Saturday. 'Season of Joy' & 'Dashing' paper are the stars of this project, ably supported by real red. I also want to send a huge thanks again to Kellie, who ran the class with me again. Kellie, you're the best!

The card is super simple & quick – perfect for the rapidly ticking countdown to Christmas. I have 2 variations to show you:
This the extra simple version – just add some striped 'Dashing' paper, a strip of olive & 'Season of Joy' greeting stamped in real red. I've added some real red brads too, which we didn't do in the class... Sorry, I forgot to take a pic before I added them!This version has some extra stamped detail, but is still very quick....& I looove that spot & stripe paper! I stamped another greeting in old olive, then punched & cut out some of the elements & mounted them on the real red greeting with dimensionals.
You could also easily make the greeting panel multi-coloured by just colouring in different parts with a real red & old olive marker.
I have some more quickie cards to show you, as well as the second SAS card, so come back soon.....& please take a mo to leave a comment if you like what you see.....or if you have any suggestions, as I love to hear what you think.
Bye for now
Di
Supplies:
Stamps: Season of Joy
Card/Paper: real red, old olive, very vanilla, Dashing designer paper
Ink: real red, old olive
Tools: ¼ inch circle punch, 7/8 inch circle punch (non SU – shhh)


No comments: