Monday 10 November 2008

Single markers are here - woo hoo!

Here's a new & very special offer for you marker lovers out there!
For this month only (10-30 Nov), You can purchase our fabulous dual tip Stampin' Write® markers for $4.95 each. Normally, markers are only available in packs of 12 or 48, so this is the perfect time for marker lovers to replace some well loved colours (celery anyone?), or if you haven't used them before, pick a few favourite colours to try!

Our markers have dual tips - a broad brush tip at one end for adding lots of colour & a fine tip at the other for adding words or details. People often ask me how much I use my markers & the answer is, a lot! Here are are some of the things I use them for:

1. Basic stamping - use the broad tip to colour the image & stamp as usual.
2. Omitting parts of images - great if you want to only use a small part of an image, eg. one of the greetings in the large greeting stamp from 'Season of Joy'.
3. Multi colouring images - colour in parts of the stamp with different colours, eg. the flower & greeting on this card
Both omittting & multicolouring is explained here in the Techniques section of the Stampin'Up Website.
4. Watercolouring images - use with watercolour paper to create coloured images, as I've done here & here.

You can see all projects on my blog that feature markers here.
If you'd like more information on this limited offer, contact me for more information.
I'll hopefully be back later with the first of my projects from Saturday's embossing class.
Bye for now.
Di

No comments: