Friday 7 November 2008

One more gift folder


A couple of weeks ago, Damien (my gorgeous hubby to those not in the know) asked me to make a gift card holder for someone at work, so I was more than happy to make another gift folder. I don't know why, but I get such a kick out of making these. For this one, I used some (sadly) retired 'Loves Me' paper, from last year's Summer Mini Catalogue. I used the spotty circle from 'Think Happy Thoughts' for the motif on the front. The punched floral circle is from another 'Loves Me' design & the ribbon is regal rose grosgrain.
For the inserts, I stamped some flower images from the well named, 'Fabulous Flowers' set, as I thought they co-ordinated really well with the paper. I matted the stamped piece on pretty in pink & close to cocoa card. Drop me an e-mail if you'd like more information.
I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with a sneak peek of a lovely set from the Summer Mini Catalogue, starting in December.
Happy stamping!
Di
Supplies:
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Think Happy Thoughts
Card/Paper: Loves Me designer paper (retired), close to cocoa, pretty in pink, whisper white
Ink: regal rose, pretty in pink, close to cocoa
Accessories: regal rose grosgrain ribbon, pretty in pink brads
Tools: punches: 1 3/8 inch, 1 ¼ inch, ¾ inch circles, 1 3/8 inch square

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

You know I am a fan! Love the colours!

SharonD said...

Hi Diane

I have nominated you for an award. You can pick it up from my blog.