Tuesday 25 November 2008

Pink Petals for Wendy

It's been busy busy around here & I've been trying to post for this for the past week & clearly not getting anywhere, so I'm just going to be quick otherwise it might never happen. So without any further waffle, this is a card I made earlier this month for my beautiful friend Wendy's birthday (hi Wend J).It includes 3 of my current favourite things:
  • Pick a Petal. This set was a recent purchase/treat & I am so sorry that I didn't get it a long time long ago, as there are so many fab ways to use it.
  • The colour combination - pretty in pink, purely pomegranate, rose red & white. This is quite unusual for me as I'm not usually a pink girl (can anyone say celery?).
  • Spots – love them – enough said!
A quick tip!
The greeting was inked completely with a pretty in pink ink pad, then I used rose red & regal rose markers to colour 'dear' & 'friend'. This is a great quickie way to multi-colour.
Don't forget that single markers can only be purchased until the end of this month, so contact me if you'd like to order your favourites.
I have lots more to show you if I can just get posting, so visit again soon.
Happy Stamping in the meantime.
Di :0)
Supplies:Stamps: Pick a Petal, Occasional Greetings
Card/paper: Purely pomegranate, whisper white, rose red Prints designer paper
Ink: pretty in pink & rose red ink pads, regal rose & rose red stampin' write markers
Accessories: pretty in pink button (Soft Subtles® pack), dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diane, i just LOVE this card, it is so simple but so beautiful, your friend is lucky! I really enjoy browsing your blog, it makes me happy so thankyou!