Thursday 5 September 2019

8 more guy cards with A Good Man

I have eight more guy cards to share with you today - yes eight!

Playing with the A Good Man stamp set was so much fun that I made lots of cards with it, mostly variations on a theme. Some have similar folds, colours, layouts to the first two. It's amazing what you can create by mixing & matching.

I hope you enjoy seeing them all and they inspire you to use some of the ideas to make your own versions. You'll find all the supplies at the bottom of the post to order what you need.
Let's get this project & photo fest on the road.


1. Copper tri-fold

This is the same fold & layout as the second card in this post. This time I copper heat embossed 'relaxing guy' on vanilla card & the sentiment (love the shine IRL). I dry embossed terracotta tile and grapefruit grove card with the Mosaic 3D embossing folder.



2. Dad & girlie

Regular card in the same colours as no.1, with the new Bricks & Mortar 3D embossing folder. I also snuck some rectangle framelit dies in. It appears I had Darling Man & Miss C when I coloured this one with my Stampin Blends. Don't know who the little boy inside is though. :) I really love the sentiments - both from A Good Man.


3. Simply Embossed

It doesn't get much simpler than this one, but it's one of my faves, as it' had lots of & texture & detail, thanks to the copper embossing on crisp navy, pierced details on the die cut label, and white base embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.


4. Double easel birthday for a friend

This is another version of the double easel cards in this post. For this one I created a stamped background with the Perennial Birthday stamp set & Subtle embossing folder, instead of using patterned paper and used the 'friend' sentiment from the Family Party stamp set. Relaxing guy is coloured with Stampin' Blends. I love this combination of night of navy, balmy blue & terracotta tile too.




5. Another Good Dad

This one started off as a double easel but a couple of boo-boo's on my part turned it into a regular card. #trueconfessions 😃 Dad & girlie get a different colour-way on this one using Stampin Blends.


6. Relaxing guy doing more relaxing

Another mix and match in night of navy, balmy blue & a touch of pear pizzazz. Relaxing guy was again coloured with Stampin Blends.


 7 & 8.  Going green with Garden Lane

I went with completely different colours for this last two - crumb cake base with with soft sea foam & patterned paper panels from the Garden Lane paper pack (both embossed with the Subtle folder).


The left card was made first and is coloured with Watercolour Pencils. I really liked the layout so I used it for the right card, which was for a Demonstrator project swap.
Version 2 has relaxing guy coloured with Stampin Blends.


Phew! So there you go - 8 more ideas using A Good Man. I hope they've inspired you to make your own relaxing guy or adorable Dad creations, try a layout or a colour combination.

See all my A Good Man projects here.

Many of the accessories I've used with it - eg. nested labels, rectangles, Subtle folder & Stampin Blends are my most used items & are great additions to your collection if you don't have them already.

Simply click on the items to go to my online store & add anything you need to your shopping list.

Happy stamping & inky wishes
Di

Project Supplies 
Here's what I used to make today's projects. Click on the items below to see and order them in my Online Store.
You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one looking after you.

Blender Pens
$21.00
Heat Tool
$50.00

https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/300010/holiday-catalogue?dbwsdemoid=4000625

http://bit.ly/shopsuwithdibarnes

No comments: