Thursday 12 September 2019

For the cutest 3 year old birthday girl


There are few things funnier & cuter than a 3 year old little person & today's card is for one of the sweetest kids, and daughter of one of my dearest friends & teamie.

The magical New Wonders stamp set was perfect to create a stamped mini-Miss, complete with her long strawberry-blonde hair.


I made this during my recent tri-fold card phase, so the layout will look familiar to you.

Did you notice a couple of new Christmas-Holiday catalogue goodies on the card too? Definitely not just for Christmas. They are:

- Gorgeous swirly star die from the Stitched Stars die set and So Many Stars stamp & die bundle.
- Silver & white paper from the Feels Like Frost dsp stack, brayered with coastal cabana ink to create an ombre effect. It's very hard to photograph  as it's so lovely and shiny.


I coloured the sweet little girl image with Stampin' Blends markers - colours listed below in the supply list below - and also the swirly star die cuts. The number 3 is from the retired Large Numbers dies set. Never getting rid of those... until we have something even better.


Inside there's a panel stamped with sentiments also from New Wonders stamp set, another little girl and more stars from the Stitched Stars die set. Click on the pic for a closer look.


Is the So Many Stars bundle on your shopping list already? If not it needs to go on top! It really has so many options for all sorts of cards, all year round. Remember you get 10% off the individual die set and stamp set prices when you buy them together in the So Many Stars bundle.

I hope you liked my little girl card and it's inspired you to try some of the ideas I've used on it. To order, follow the supply list links below.

Happy stamping and inky wishes
Di

PS: The sweet New Wonders stamp set is an exclusive reward choice available to hosts & customers earning Stampin' Rewards for orders of $250 or more. Contact me for more info.


Project Supplies

Here's what I used to make today's projects. Click on the items below to see and order them in my Online Store.
You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one looking after you.

New Wonders Cling Stamp Set
$24.00 in Stampin' Rewards
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
RETIRED


https://dianebarnes.blogspot.com/2019/09/paper-paper-everywhere-free.html

No comments: