Friday 13 September 2019

JAI 474 colour challenge - Floral celebration card

I love a good colour challenge and this week at Just Add Ink the lovely Jo has given us a beautifully rich combination of rococo rose, blackberry bliss & mossy meadow.


These immediately said florals to me so I got to work with the pretty, new Bloom and Grow stamp set & die bundle and this is what I made.


Of course it's all about the beautiful flower garlands, which I've coloured with rococo rose, blackberry bliss and mossy meadow Stampin' Blends markers then cut out with the coordinating dies - woot! A good coating of Wink of Stella on top makes them sparkly irl.


I've used some of my fave gingham paper in rococo rose (from the 2019-21 in-colour stack), which I embossed with my Subtle 3d embossing folder. I know it's not compulsory to use it on every card but I can't help it. It really is my favourite ever folder. #sorrynotsorry ;)


The inside deserved more flowers, paper, and I added another sentiment from Bloom & Grow


So that's my take on this week's challenge colours. What do you think? I think this layout would look good in lots of colour combinations. Maybe I should make some more? Check out the Just Add Ink blog to see how my teamies have used the colours too.

All the supplies you need to make your own version are available to order. Follow the supply list links below to order what you need.

See you again soon. Happy stamping & inky wishes
Di

Project Supplies


Here's what I used to make today's projects. Click on the items below to see and order them in my Online Store.
You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to help you with your papercrafting needs. Thanks for selecting me as your preferred Demonstrator in the online store, if you don't already have one looking after you.





http://bit.ly/shopsuwithdibarneshttps://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/category/300010/holiday-catalogue?dbwsdemoid=4000625

https://dianebarnes.blogspot.com/2019/09/paper-paper-everywhere-free.html

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a gorgeous card---beautiful colors and layout!

Lou said...

Snap! This is just a gorgeous stamp set isn't it! And I love your card Di. So pretty and spring-y! x