Wednesday 4 September 2019

Get started with Christmas creating

September means it's time to get creating for Christmas - you know it will be December before we know it, so start early and make it fun.

Luckily, the Stampin' Up! Christmas-Holiday Catalogue is here & you'll find all you need for a creative Christmas to suit your time, energy, budget & style.

Not just for Christmas - You'll find Halloween goodies if you're so inclined. Even better, many of the stamps, dies, embossing folders, papers and accessories are perfect for all year round creating. You'll see many of these in my top picks listed below.


Can't wait to start? Shop it all in my store now!

Paper Catalogue - Perfect for pondering with your favourite cuppa & snack.
All my customers should now have received your paper catalogues. If not, let me know.

Live in Australia & don't have a demonstrator looking after you? Contact me for a free copy.

MY TOP PICKS... so far

I chose my top picks for many different reasons - they may suit my style, theme or colour preferences, provide easy wows, or are really clever. Generally they're flexible and useful for lots of different projects and occasions for Christmas & beyond.  The full list is at the bottom of my post. I'll highlight a few super choices first too. Your faves may well be different to mine. I love to hear what you like & why.

First up, if I could only choose two bundles from this catalogue (gasp), I would choose the So Many Stars bundle and the Perfectly Plaid bundle.


So Many Stars Bundle
The Stitched Stars die set is phenomenal with 7 nesting stitched stars, 5 intricate stars, a gorgeous swirly star & more swirly shapes. Perfect for all sorts of year round creating. The So Many Stars stamp set is modern, clean & stylish with useful sentiments. So many project options. ☆☆☆☆☆

Perfectly Plaid Bundle
Definitely a Christmas winner  - the pine tree punch is quick & easy to use with or without the stamp set for cards, tags, decorations etc.
The stamps give lots of looks & the sentiments are useful & a good size. Plus it's an awesome budget buster at only $54.75 for the bundle. 


 




Christmas Countdown Project Kit
We always have an Advent calendar at home & this kit is going to be perfect for a new look. The kit comes with everything you need to make it. There's also a coordinating stamp set to add details, but you can make it without or customise it with another stamp set.
Don't want to use it for Christmas? use it for storing accessories, jewellery

The boxes can be decorated on both opposite ends so I have a plan forming to create two different looks

This kit is going to be a HOT seller so order yours quickly.

If you're local to me, and you'd like me to schedule a crafty class to make it, let me know.



Here's a few more top pick project ideas from Stampin' Up! - click on the pics for a larger image.

 

My Top Picks - the full list

Tip: Where you see 'Bundle' listed below for stamps and dies/punch combinations, the bundle cost is 10% off the individual item prices. So you get brilliant coordination & a discount too.



REMEMBER CHRISTMAS FAVOURITES IN ANNUAL CATALOGUE

 The Dashing Deer -stamp set & Detailed Deer dies was my favourite bundle from last Christmas Catalogue & I was so happy it carried over to this Annual Catalogue. The Annual sometimes gets forgotten, but don't forget these great options also available.
 




CLEARANCE RACK BARGAINS

The Clearance Rack has lots of great retired Christmas options from last years at bargain prices too, so check it out too & mix and match these with current items too.


Phew! So that's a wrap on my Christmas picks for now. Shop early for your faves in my store as the most popular items may go on backorder where demand exceeds our current supplies.

Leave me a comment if you've found my list helpful, want to share your picks, or have any questions.

Happy Christmas stamping & inky wishes,
Di

No comments: